Re: [Osdc-list] Khan Academy Computer Science curriculum

Beverly,

We're still trying to coordinate an author for this--so if you would like to tackle it, go for it!

I think the personal stories are really the best though. Sharing those experiences really resonates with our audience.

Let us know if there is some time next week to start working on a follow-up post with the perspective of a novice. I think others will connect with that and say...hey, that sounds like me.

Thanks for your help and interest in the topic.
Jason