Re: [Osdc-list] Writing opp, reaction to: Does Open Source Threaten American Software?

Sorry if I accidentally implied it should be about American companies. I
was typing that sentence with my tongue firmly in my check (hence the
scare quotes).

s/"american"/"agile+rapid+whatever"/ in my last paragraph.

Greg

<quote name="Philippe Verdy" date="2012-08-17" time="01:04:41 +0200">