[Osdc-list] Open source and pop culture (video preview)

As a part of being a member of this list, we want to continue to give you early access to some of our content. The next in our series of lightning talks from Red Hat Summit features Ruth Suehle. She how she explains the principles of open source using pop culture references.

We really think you'll like this one:

Pop culture references for open source principles
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1rDkolRvwo

Enjoy!
Jason
Project Manager, Red Hat :: Raleigh, NC