Re: [Osdc-list] New sneak preview - the open source microgrid

Following up on this item, the full post was published today. We hope you enjoy learning about the open source smartgrid technology!

Microgrid: A worthy challenge of global proportions
http://opensource.com/life/12/8/microgrid-worthy-challenge-global-proportions

Jason