[Osdc-list] (no subject)

Hi I'm nit really involved in the open source and I'm not sure I really understand it but I'm concerned about those who would use open source freedoms and privledges for personal gain. I see a lot about open source projects and experiments and my question to you would be...does open source promote illegal and immoral use if android and open source to gain data for these projects? I'm pretty sure that I know someone who is using google earth, Pandora, travel maps and whatever else to sexually exploit minors for his own personal pleasure, its destroyed the lufes a of several people and I hope that open source does not support this.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android