[Osdc-list] Weekly opensource.com update 8/21

Here is your weekly snapshot from opensource.com. We're happy to share some of the metrics that we track.

Thanks to those of you who have sent feedback on this report. We will evolve and change it to make it as useful as possible for our community.

== From 8/11 - 8/17 ==
Page Views: 36,199
Comments: 34
New registered users: 11

Twitter: 7583 (+67)
Facebook: 3722 (+34)

*Top 5 posts*
1) The open source technology behind Twitter
http://opensource.com/business/12/8/open-source-technology-behind-twitter

2) Top 10 signs your company doesn't "get" open source
http://opensource.com/business/12/8/top-10-signs-your-company-doesnt-get-open-source

3) In Hacker Highschool, students learn to redesign the future
http://opensource.com/life/12/8/hacker-highschool-students-learn-redesign-future

4) Best Buy saved by open source thinking?
http://opensource.com/business/12/8/best-buy-saved-only-open-source-thinking

5) The seven deadly sins of innovation leaders
http://opensource.com/business/12/8/seven-deadly-sins-innovation-leaders

Project Manager, Red Hat :: Raleigh, NC