Re: [Osdc-list] Open source and pop culture (video preview)

Thanks, everybody! It's a fun one to do. :-)

On 08/24/2012 10:07 AM, Jeffrey Mackanic wrote:
Ruth - great talk !
-Jeff

Jason Hibbets wrote:
Thanks for the wonderful feedback Melanie and Pam. The post is now live and on the homepage. Please share with your social networks and particularly, your friends who may not understand what open source is:

http://opensource.com/life/12/8/pop-culture-references-open-source-principles

Thanks,
Jason

On 08/17/2012 10:09 AM, Melanie Chernoff wrote:
Love it!  well done.  --mel