[Osdc-list] Lightning talk preview: the open source city

Hi opensource.com friends,

Happy Monday! As a thank you for being part of our opensource.com mailing list, we wanted you to be some of the first to see our lightning talk videos.

Here is a preview of the next lightning talk that we'll be publishing on opensource.com later this week:

Empowered citizens walk the open source way
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-tMQpQJ2Mk

Enjoy!
Jason
Project Manager, Red Hat :: Raleigh, NC