[Osdc-list] Weekly opensource.com update 8/28

Here is your weekly snapshot from opensource.com. We're happy to share some of the metrics that we track.

Thanks to those of you who have sent feedback on this report. We will evolve and change it to make it as useful as possible for our community.

== From 8/18 - 8/24 ==
Page Views: 24,915
Comments: 44
New registered users: 12

Twitter: 7648 (+65)
Facebook: 3765 (+43)

*Top 5 posts*
1) The open source technology behind Twitter
http://opensource.com/business/12/8/open-source-technology-behind-twitter

2) Open source misrepresented on TV again, community speaks out
http://opensource.com/life/12/8/open-source-misrepresented-TV-again

3) Khan Academy’s new computer science program is inherently open source
http://opensource.com/education/12/8/khan-academy-computer-science-program-open-source

4) One bug, millions of dollars lost: An argument for open source solutions
http://opensource.com/life/12/8/one-bug-millions-dollars-lost

5) In Hacker Highschool, students learn to redesign the future
http://opensource.com/life/12/8/hacker-highschool-students-learn-redesign-future

Project Manager, Red Hat :: Raleigh, NC