[Osdc-list] For the weekend...open source creative tools (video preview)

As a part of being a member of this list, we want to continue to give you early access to some of our content. The next in our series of lightning talks from Red Hat Summit features Mo Duffy. Discover a new open source creative tool and dive into this weekend.

A tour through open source creative tools
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPULcjeYEqQ

...and if you find one and you do something spectacular with it, please let us know!

Jason

Project Manager, Red Hat :: Raleigh, NC