[Osdc-list] Reminder: Participate in our Summer Reading List

Dear Community Members,

Don't forget: We'd love to feature reader submissions to our annual summer reading roundup. Please see my original announcement (below) for details on how to participate. Deadline for submissions is Wednesday, July 11!

Bryan

It's that time of year -- time to publish the opensource.com summer reading list. Every year, we highlight for our readers works of fiction and non-fiction that can teach us something about the open source way.  Traditionally, opensource.com moderators have submitted their reading selections for the feature; however, this year we want to invite our community members to compose their own capsule reviews as well.

Anyone wishing to contribute to the opensource.com summer reading list should compose a review of approximately 150-250 words and send it to me via email by July 9.  Authors should include their names, their opensource.com user names, and a link to the selections they've chosen to highlight.  Please refer to last year's reading list as a guide:

http://opensource.com/life/11/7/summer-reading-list

We hope you'll consider participating in this venerable opensource.com tradition!

Thanks,
Bryan