[Osdc-list] Weekly opensource.com update 7/23

Here is a quick update from opensource.com, on a few things we keep track of. Thanks to those of you who have sent feedback on this report. We will evolve and change it to make it as useful as possible for our community.

== From 7/14 - 7/20 ==
Page Views: 19,221
Comments: 25
Twitter: 7345 (+68)
Facebook: 3578 (+48)
Posts by new contributors: 1
New registered users: 9
New osdc-list mailing list subscribers: 35 <-- Welcome!

*Top 3 posts*
The DRM graveyard part 2: A brief history of digital rights management in video and TV
http://opensource.com/life/12/7/drm-graveyard-brief-history-digital-rights-management-video-film-and-tv

Open education, open source, and the dilemma over e-textbooks
http://opensource.com/education/12/7/open-education-open-source-and-dilemma-over-e-textbooks

PolitwOOPs! Deleted tweets from politicians never die
http://opensource.com/government/12/7/politwoops-deleted-tweets-politicians-never-die

Project Manager, Red Hat :: Raleigh, NC