[Osdc-list] About this list

Hi all,

As promised, we've proposed a discussion about various ways we might begin using this list more frequently:

http://opensource.com/should-be/12/6/open-thread-how-improve-our-community-discussion-list

We'd love the feedback of those already on the list--but perhaps we should, if possible, post that feedback in the article's comments thread so everyone can be in the loop.

Thanks for looking (and thinking with us),
Bryan