Re: [Osdc-list] Article Opportunity: Facebook's IPO

I think that's what Bryan wants [you] to do.

I don't want to write this, but I could imagine writing up something along the lines of a guide for Facebook to follow, open letter kind of thing. How to do it the right way and bolster their wall st presence while doing it.

--Travis