Re: [Osdc-list] Article Opportunity: Facebook's IPO

You've read my mind, Karsten.  I was just today thinking of the best way to do this, and have begun sketching some notes to review with the channel moderators.  Expect more on this in the very near future.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karsten 'quaid' Wade" <kwade redhat com>
To: osdc-list redhat com
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 1:00:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Osdc-list] Article Opportunity: Facebook's IPO

An interesting idea: would you and the rest of the editorial team
consider having a regular meeting on #opensource.com? You could either
move one of your editorial meetings there, or host a new one that is
about discussing story ideas and future focus. I know of at least a
few people who would attend and interact (myself included), and I'm
certain good things would come from it.