We've been thinking about holding a monthly "town hall" type meeting, open to anyone who wants to attend. It's just a matter of finding a good time, publicizing it, and more importantly, would people show up/find value in it?

More details to come.
Jason

On 05/21/2012 01:11 PM, Bryan Behrenshausen wrote:
You've read my mind, Karsten.  I was just today thinking of the best way to do this, and have begun sketching some notes to review with the channel moderators.  Expect more on this in the very near future.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Karsten 'quaid' Wade"<kwade redhat com>
To: osdc-list redhat com
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2012 1:00:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Osdc-list] Article Opportunity: Facebook's IPO

An interesting idea: would you and the rest of the editorial team
consider having a regular meeting on #opensource.com? You could either
move one of your editorial meetings there, or host a new one that is
about discussing story ideas and future focus. I know of at least a
few people who would attend and interact (myself included), and I'm
certain good things would come from it.