Re: [Osdc-list] New resource: What is open source?

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 10:35 AM, Jason Hibbets <jhibbets redhat com> wrote:
Hello opensource.com friends,

We'd like to announce a new addition to the site in our resource section. We've added a new button to the navigation and a new page called: "What is open source?"

Depends on the sophistication of the target audience but there are plenty of people out there who don't know what "source code" is. For that demographic, you might consider providing a clue near the top.

Page reads great for those who do understand that distinction.

Best regards,

Paul