[Osdc-list] Weekly opensource.com update 11/13

Here is your weekly snapshot from opensource.com. We're happy to share some of the metrics that our team tracks with our community members.

Your feedback on this report is welcome! We will evolve and change it to make it as useful as possible for our community. And thank you for sharing your favorite content on Twitter, identi.ca, Google+, Facebook, HackerNews, Reddit, and many other places!

== From 11/3 - 11/9 ==
Page Views: 31,829 (last week 30,151)
New registered users: 11 (last week 15)
Comments: 72 (last week 16)

Twitter: 8449 (+81)
Facebook: 4241 (+39)
Google +1's: 162 (+13)

*Top 5 posts* (page views)
1) Hampshire College distributes free software bundle to all incoming students (3,258)
http://opensource.com/education/12/11/hampshire-college-distributes-free-software-bundle-all-incoming-students

2) Contribute to an open source project no matter your experience level (1,848)
http://opensource.com/life/12/11/open-source-contributions-come-all-shapes-and-sizes

3) Get your application in for the Steam for Linux beta (1,337)
http://opensource.com/life/12/10/get-your-application-steam-linux-beta

4) Linux distributions come in every flavor (1,201)
http://opensource.com/life/12/10/linux-distributions-come-every-flavor

5) Should software patents be abolished? (862)
http://opensource.com/law/12/10/should-software-patents-be-abolished

Project Manager, Red Hat :: Raleigh, NC