Re: [Osdc-list] For the OSDC Event Calendar

Very interesting timing Leslie, thanks for sharing. I say that because our team has been working on making our events calendar a little more robust than the current page. We're just getting some mock-ups in this week. Attached is a little teaser of what's in the works for 2013.

We're looking to have a calendar that's a little more interactive and also build a submission form for our community to submit their events. Unlike today, the events would also be archived.

If anyone has any Drupal website with calendar features they like, we'd love to take a look and know why you like those calendars and what you like about them.

Jason