[Osdc-list] Weekly opensource.com update 11/13

For those of you celebrating Thanksgiving this week, have a safe holiday. Need some downtime reading? Remember we have some eBooks for you to download and read.
http://opensource.com/resources/ebooks

Here is your weekly snapshot from opensource.com. We're happy to share some of the metrics that our team tracks with our community members.

Your feedback on this report is welcome! We will evolve and change it to make it as useful as possible for our community. And thank you for sharing your favorite content on Twitter, identi.ca, Google+, Facebook, HackerNews, Reddit, and many other places!

== From 11/10 - 11/16 ==
Page Views: 32,552 (last week 31,829)
New registered users: 23 (last week 11)
Comments: 35 (last week 72)

Twitter: 8531 (+82)
Facebook: 4266 (+25)
Google +1's: 176 (+14)

*Top 5 posts* (page views)
1) Beer: The open source beverage of choice (3,357)
http://opensource.com/life/12/11/beer-open-source-beverage-choice

2) Why experiment with Linux? (2,669)
http://opensource.com/life/12/11/why-experiment-linux

3) Linux distributions come in every flavor (1,822)
http://opensource.com/life/12/10/linux-distributions-come-every-flavor

4) Hampshire College distributes free software bundle to all incoming students (1,134)
http://opensource.com/education/12/11/hampshire-college-distributes-free-software-bundle-all-incoming-students

5) Contribute to an open source project no matter your experience level (946)
http://opensource.com/life/12/11/open-source-contributions-come-all-shapes-and-sizes

Project Manager, Red Hat :: Raleigh, NC