[Osdc-list] Saying thanks to the open source community--new eCards available

It's that time when many of us begin to reflect on what we've accomplished over the past year. It's also a great time to think about how others have helped us finish those projects and achieve our goals.

To help say "Thank You," the opensource.com team has added several new eCards to our resource section. We hope this is an easy way to thank your open source colleagues and friends—the ones that make this community so awesome.

Each eCard features a unique image from the Red Hat design team and an open source message. And in addition to the new thank-you eCards, we also have seasonal eCards available.

Get started at: opensource.com/resources/ecards

Feedback welcome.

Thank you,
Jason

Project Manager, Red Hat :: Raleigh, NC