[Osdc-list] 2012 open source gift giveaway

Hello open source community!

We have a special treat for you, be some of the first in the open source community to enter our 2012 giveaway. All the details are available here:

http://opensource.com/life/12/11/2012-open-source-gift-giveaway

Our prizes include: Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone, MaKey MaKeys, Flora, Ice Tube Clock and Minty Boost. Learn about these and other top open source gifts this holiday season in our top ten gift guide, http://opensource.com/life/12/11/top-ten-open-source-gifts-holidays

Happy holidays from the opensource.com team!
Jason
Project Manager, Red Hat :: Raleigh, NC