[Osdc-list] Weekly opensource.com update 11/20

Here is your weekly snapshot from opensource.com. We're happy to share some of the metrics that our team tracks with our community members.

Your feedback on this report is welcome! We will evolve and change it to make it as useful as possible for our community. And thank you for sharing your favorite content on Twitter, identi.ca, Google+, Facebook, HackerNews, Reddit, and many other places!

== From 11/17 - 11/23 ==
Page Views: 28,309 (previous week 32,552)
New registered users: 19 (previous week 23)
Comments: 43 (previous week 35)

Twitter: 8594 (+63)
Facebook: 4300 (+34)
Google +1's: 190 (+14)

*Top 5 posts* (page views)
1) Why experiment with Linux? (2,100)
http://opensource.com/life/12/11/why-experiment-linux

2) Steam for Linux gets three new games (1,299)
http://opensource.com/life/12/11/steam-linux-gets-three-new-games

3) Education for the real world: Open course on open source NoSQL databases (1,286)
http://opensource.com/education/12/11/open-course-open-source-nosql-databases

4) Should Hostess open source their recipes? (906)
http://opensource.com/life/12/11/should-hostess-open-source-their-recipes

5) Why businesses are adopting the open source community approach (613)
http://opensource.com/business/12/11/why-businesses-and-communities-need-each-other

Project Manager, Red Hat :: Raleigh, NC