[Osdc-list] Weekly opensource.com update 10/2

Sorry for the delay on this report, I'm attending the Code for America Summit--and it's amazing. Lots of great stuff happening in this open government space.

Here is your weekly snapshot from opensource.com. We're happy to share some of the metrics that we track with our community.

Your feedback on this report is welcome! We will evolve and change it to make it as useful as possible for our community. And thank you for sharing your favorite content on Twitter, identi.ca, Google+, Facebook, HackerNews, Reddit, and many other places!

== From 9/22 - 9/28 ==
Page Views: 25,908
New registered users: 15 (last week 14)
Comments: 26 (last week 25)

Twitter: 7967 (+74)
Facebook: 3991 (+44)

*Top 5 posts* (page views)
1) My Raspberry Pi experience with Debian-based Linux distribution Occidentalis (2200)
http://opensource.com/education/12/9/occidentalis-raspberry-pi-story

2) How SparkFun Electronics built their open hardware business (1722)
http://opensource.com/business/12/9/how-sparkfun-built-open-business

3) What to do about the "patent troll" problem (1343)
http://opensource.com/law/12/9/what-do-about-patent-troll-problem

4) Free books and reports on open innovation, co-creation, and crowdsourcing (556)
http://opensource.com/business/12/9/free-books-and-reports-open-innovation

5) Kickstarter doesn't do healthcare, MedStartr seizes opportunity (506)
http://opensource.com/health/12/9/medstartr-crowdfunding-health-care-project

Project Manager, Red Hat :: Raleigh, NC