[Osdc-list] New video: open source in U.S. government (in 5 minutes)

As a part of being a member of the osdc-list, we want to continue to give you early access to some of our content. While our friend Gunnar wasn't able to do the following ignite talk at Red Hat Summit, we managed to get him on film in between his travels. Amazingly, Gunnar walks you though the history of open source in the US government, in 5 minutes. Amazing!

Timeline of open source in U.S. government | Ignite talk with Gunnar Hellekson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBAdKWUGANg

Happy Friday!
Jason

Project Manager, Red Hat :: Raleigh, NC