[Osdc-list] e-cards landing page | Due 10/19

Jen,

Can you work on creating some copy for a landing page that can point users to our existing e-cards?

After you create the copy, I'll work with you to create the page. Here are the existing e-cards:

http://opensource.com/e-card/mothers-day
http://opensource.com/e-card/happy-holidays
http://opensource.com/e-card/happy-new-year
http://opensource.com/e-card/happy-st-patricks-day

We'll probably want to update the new year and holiday ones. If you can do that after the landing page copy, that would be awesome.

Due 10/19

Jason

Project Manager, Red Hat :: Raleigh, NC