Re: [Osdc-list] e-cards landing page | Due 10/19

Sorry for the extra email. We're updating our e-cards. We'll let you know when it's ready!

On 10/12/2012 02:34 PM, Jason Hibbets wrote:
Jen,

Can you work on creating some copy for a landing page that can point
users to our existing e-cards?

After you create the copy, I'll work with you to create the page. Here
are the existing e-cards:

http://opensource.com/e-card/mothers-day
http://opensource.com/e-card/happy-holidays
http://opensource.com/e-card/happy-new-year
http://opensource.com/e-card/happy-st-patricks-day

We'll probably want to update the new year and holiday ones. If you can
do that after the landing page copy, that would be awesome.

Due 10/19

Jason

Project Manager, Red Hat :: Raleigh, NC