[Osdc-list] Open source architecture

This is a cool story:

http://www.dezeen.com/2012/10/16/open-source-architecture-manifesto-by-walter-nicolino-and-carlo-ratti/

I think the topic is new for opensource.com? Anyway, I thought a writer
or editor might like to follow up.

The part about Wikipedia editors erasing the manifesto until there was a
canonical outside source is funny (to me, too.) It shows how a community
can have their own account of who they are and what they do, and how
that is translated to the world. The first thought of the person writing
the open source architecture manifesto was to start a new page on
Wikipedia. He later learned that is the last step, not the first. :)

- Karsten