Re: [Osdc-list] Secret out: Twitter has a separate feed for promoted tweets

My understanding is that Twitter uses open source software, but has not open sourced Twitter.   They recently OS'd Clutch.io.

Paula Hunter | Executive Director | Outercurve Foundation
www.outercurve.org | 781-876-6227 (o) | 978-764-2037 (m)

twitter: huntermkt, outercurve | skype: hunterpaula