Re: [Osdc-list] Secret out: Twitter has a separate feed for promoted tweets

Hey Jennifer,

I read the article and what the author did was decompile the Twitter-for-Mac client, extract the URL where the tweets are being fed and noticed that Twitter has 2 different APIs (despite them claiming that there's only one).

Nothing open sourcey about this though it was quite interesting.

Regards,