Re: [Osdc-list] Secret out: Twitter has a separate feed for promoted tweets

On 10/19/2012 03:38 PM, Paula OCF wrote:
My understanding is that Twitter uses open source software, but has not
open sourced Twitter. They recently OS'd Clutch.io.

Paula Hunter | Executive Director | Outercurve Foundation
www.outercurve.org <http://www.outercurve.org> | 781-876-6227 (o) |
978-764-2037 (m)

twitter: huntermkt, outercurve | skype: hunterpaula