[Osdc-list] Weekly opensource.com update 10/30

We had a great week on the site, great content, good community interaction, and lots of sharing on social media. Thanks for sending in your stories on how open source is changing the world!
Jason

Here is your weekly snapshot from opensource.com. We're happy to share some of the metrics that our team tracks with our community members.

Your feedback on this report is welcome! We will evolve and change it to make it as useful as possible for our community. And thank you for sharing your favorite content on Twitter, identi.ca, Google+, Facebook, HackerNews, Reddit, and many other places!

== From 10/20 - 10/26 ==
Page Views: 36,250 (last week 27,359)
New registered users: 13 (last week 25)
Comments: 37 (last week 43)

Twitter: 8275 (+108)
Facebook: 4150 (+41)
Google +1's: 131 (+8)

*Top 5 posts* (page views)
1) NASA achieves data goals for Mars rover with open source software (6,643)
http://opensource.com/life/12/10/NASA-achieves-data-goals-Mars-rover-open-source-software

2) Lightworks for Linux: The developer's story (2,204)
http://opensource.com/business/12/10/lightworks-linux-developers-story

3) Five new RPG games for Linux (1,584)
http://opensource.com/life/12/10/5-new-rpg-games-linux

4)When I realized why open source rocks  (1,428)
http://opensource.com/education/12/10/why-open-source-rocks

5) Raspberry Pi team announces open source ARM userland (1,038)
http://opensource.com/life/12/10/raspberry-pi-team-announces-open-source-arm-userland

Project Manager, Red Hat :: Raleigh, NC