[Osdc-list] Weekly opensource.com update 9/4

Here is your weekly snapshot from opensource.com. We're happy to share some of the metrics that we track.

Thanks to those of you who have sent feedback on this report. We will evolve and change it to make it as useful as possible for our community.

We had a great month in August with over 130,000 page views, 72,000 unique visits, and some great content. Thanks to everyone for contributing, commenting, reading, and sharing!

== From 8/25 - 8/31 ==
Page Views: 27,415
Comments: 20
New registered users: 41

Twitter: 7712 (+64)
Facebook: 3815 (+50)

*Top 5 posts*
1) Open source misrepresented on TV again, community speaks out
http://opensource.com/life/12/8/open-source-misrepresented-TV-again

2) Open source is not limited to software
http://opensource.com/government/12/7/open-source-not-limited-software

3) Pop culture references for open source principles
http://opensource.com/life/12/8/pop-culture-references-open-source-principles

4) The open source technology behind Twitter
http://opensource.com/business/12/8/open-source-technology-behind-twitter

5) The code for open source milk is cracked
http://opensource.com/life/12/8/code-open-source-milk-cracked

Project Manager, Red Hat :: Raleigh, NC