[Osdc-list] New culture of learning - newest lightning talk video

As a part of being a member of this list, we want to continue to give you early access to some of our content. The next in our series of lightning talks from Red Hat Summit is about open source in education and a look at the new culture of learning. A fascinating topic by Sebastian Dziallas.

New culture of learning: Hanging out, messing around and geeking out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-Q6j4rhX3A

Enjoy!
Jason
Project Manager, Red Hat :: Raleigh, NC