[Osdc-list] Weekly opensource.com update 9/11

Here is your weekly snapshot from opensource.com. We're happy to share some of the metrics that we track with our community.

Thanks to those of you who have sent feedback on this report. We will evolve and change it to make it as useful as possible for our community. And thank you for sharing your favorite content on Twitter, identi.ca, Google+, Facebook, HackerNews, Reddit, and many other places!

== From 9/1 - 9/7 ==
Page Views: 26,686
New registered users: 16
Comments: 23

Twitter: 7767 (+55)
Facebook: 3871 (+56)
Tip: Check out our popular "Rookie Mistake" memes on Facebook.

*Top 5 posts*
Apple, Samsung, and the white queen's gambit
http://opensource.com/law/12/8/apple-samsung-patent-litigation

Beer brings people together: Obama, homebrewers, and online communities
http://opensource.com/life/12/8/open-source-beer

The first step in addressing dysfunction in the patent system: Admitting we have a problem
http://opensource.com/law/12/8/first-step-addressing-dysfunction-patent-system

A tour through open source creative tools
http://opensource.com/life/12/9/tour-through-open-source-creative-tools

Make anything into a key with Makey Makey invention kit
http://opensource.com/life/12/8/make-anything-key-makey-makey-invention-kit

Project Manager, Red Hat :: Raleigh, NC