Re: [Osdc-list] May I submit an article without committing to two articles per month?

Paul,

We welcome submissions from anyone in the open source community. I'll be glad to connect you with our open*law moderator, Rob Tiller, and begin the review process for your proposal.

Thank you for your question,
Jason Hibbets

PS - additional information about submitting articles can be found at: http://opensource.com/how-submit-article