Re: [Osdc-list] May I submit an article without committing to two articles per month?

On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 6:29 PM, Jason Hibbets <jhibbets redhat com> wrote:

> PS - additional information about submitting articles can be found at:
> http://opensource.com/how-submit-article

Hi, Jason,

Thanks for putting me in touch with Rob Tiller.

Constructive criticism: It would be helpful if the referenced
how-submit-article page provided some guidance on formatting of
submissions. I'm guessing that vanilla HTML is preferred, but don't
know that.

Best regards,

Paul