Re: [Osdc-list] May I submit an article without committing to two articles per month?

That's a good suggestion. To be honest, we're pretty flexible. We take everything from HTML, to plain text, emails, Libre Office, Open Office, Google Docs...basically, if you can write it down, we'll review it.

However, you bring up a great point. I'll have my team update the submission guidelines with our preferred submission method(s).

Jason