[Osdc-list] Weekly opensource.com update 9/18

Here is your weekly snapshot from opensource.com. We're happy to share some of the metrics that we track with our community.

Thanks to those of you who have sent feedback on this report. We will evolve and change it to make it as useful as possible for our community. And thank you for sharing your favorite content on Twitter, identi.ca, Google+, Facebook, HackerNews, Reddit, and many other places!

Check out our new Google+ page: https://plus.google.com/108750398488318674353 and let us know what you think.

== From 9/8 - 9/14 ==
Page Views: 37,339
New registered users: 16
Comments: 65

Twitter: 7840 (+73)
Facebook: 3907 (+36)

*Top 5 posts* (page views)
1) A tour through open source creative tools (7,000)
http://opensource.com/life/12/9/tour-through-open-source-creative-tools

2) Closing the software patent loophole: Professor Lemley's new proposal (4,860)
http://opensource.com/law/12/9/closing-software-patent-loophole-professor-lemleys-new-proposal

3) Gnome 3 vs. Gnome 2 vs. change (4,090)
http://opensource.com/life/12/9/gnome3-versus-gnome2-versus-change

4) Should we require that open source is developed openly? (400)
http://opensource.com/life/12/9/should-we-develop-open-source-openly

5) Marketing open source is made for geeks (317)
http://opensource.com/business/12/9/a-complete-guide-marketing-project-business

Project Manager, Red Hat :: Raleigh, NC