Re: [Osdc-list] Excited about open beats...

So happy to see this taking off. What a project!

On Wed, 19 Sep 2012, Jason Hibbets wrote:

Hello opensource.com community!

I'm too excited about this that I couldn't wait tell you. I was working on a post that will be featured tomorrow on the site and it includes the video below. Check it out. It's an awesome, powerful, open source story.

Hip Hop Beat Making Lab in the Congo: A 3-Minute Story
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jeex7jxmUE

Jason
Project Manager, Red Hat :: Raleigh, NC