[Osdc-list] New video: 3 phenomena of open source communities

As a part of being a member of this list, we want to continue to give you early access to some of our content. The next in our series of lightning talks from Red Hat Summit features David Neary. He manages open source standards at Red Hat, so he thinks a lot about what makes open source communities work and unique. If you've ever wondered how open source communities could be compared to urban planning and architectural design, give this a try If not, it's only five minutes...and Simon Phipps gets a shout-out too!

3 phenomena of open source communities
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDktsPCcm_c

Enjoy!
Jason