[Osdc-list] Weekly opensource.com update 9/25

Here is your weekly snapshot from opensource.com. We're happy to share some of the metrics that we track with our community.

Check out our new Google+ page: https://plus.google.com/108750398488318674353 and let us know what you think.

Your feedback on this report is welcome! We will evolve and change it to make it as useful as possible for our community. And thank you for sharing your favorite content on Twitter, identi.ca, Google+, Facebook, HackerNews, Reddit, and many other places!

== From 9/15 - 9/21 ==
Page Views: 24,512
New registered users: 14
Comments: 25

Twitter: 7893 (+53)
Facebook: 3948 (+41)

*Top 5 posts* (page views)
1) My Raspberry Pi experience with Debian-based Linux distribution Occidentalis (2410)
http://opensource.com/education/12/9/occidentalis-raspberry-pi-story

2) A tour through open source creative tools (670)
http://opensource.com/life/12/9/tour-through-open-source-creative-tools

3) Closing the software patent loophole: Professor Lemley's new proposal (534)
http://opensource.com/law/12/9/closing-software-patent-loophole-professor-lemleys-new-proposal

4) The latest White House moves on open source: Connecting citizen developers to tools (495)
http://opensource.com/government/12/9/an-open-source-white-house

5) Introducing the new culture of learning (448)
http://opensource.com/education/12/9/introducing-new-culture-learning

Project Manager, Red Hat :: Raleigh, NC