[Osdc-list] HFOSS video

As a part of being a member of this list, we want to continue to give you early access to some of our content. The next (and last) in our series of lightning talks from Red Hat Summit features Leslie Hawthorn. Leslie takes you through the world of Humanitarian Free and Open Source Software (HFOSS) in 5 minutes. Amazing:

Humanitarian world boosted by free and open source software
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3AnaZm6XyE

Look for the full post on opensource.com tomorrow.

Jason

Project Manager, Red Hat :: Raleigh, NC