[Ovirt-devel] FYI, new libvirt/kvm packages in the repo

All,
    I've uploaded new kvm and libvirt modules into the ovirt-specific repo.
Using these RPMS, I am able to get live migration successfully working.  The new
libvirt package has the most recent live-migration patches from Rich Jones, plus
some bug fixes.  The kvm package is updated to -72, along with a bug fix and a
migration patch.  Please give these packages a test, especially the KVM one,
since it is so new.

Thanks,
Chris Lalancette