[Ovirt-devel] How to make a Ovirt Cloud

Hi all,

I am newbie to this list and to the ovirt technology . I would like to know like

i have a system with 4GB RAM, 160 GBHDD, and AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4000 system. With F9 installed , i use KVM for creating VM's. I have a similar system with the same configuration and in that system also i have F9 installed and use KVM to run certain VM's under it

What i would like to know, Is there a way i can combine both these system's in to one system (not physically) but through Network or something like that and install Ovirt . So that Ovirt thinks that i have total 8 GB RAM, 320GB HDD and 4 Processors. And i can create VM's using this pool of resources

Does oVirt alone would be enough or Do i need some kind of Grid kind of software to combine systems.

Any ideas on the above would be helpful

Regards
Niranjan