[Ovirt-devel] Re: Ruby interface for Cobbler XML-RPC APIs.

Michael DeHaan mdehaan at redhat.com
Wed Aug 13 13:27:42 UTC 2008

>  Depending on the call, it's either got to go through the
> read-only interface or the read-write interface.
> Thanks for the input. That's the kind of stuff I need to get this
> codebase
> working cleanly.

Hey Daryl,

Perhaps this isn't what this question was about, but FYI:  all calls can
go through the read-write interface for ovirt as it extends the
read-only interface.

You would only want to construct something that uses the read-only
interface if you needed to do something like koan.

Read only access does not require login() and only has a subset of the
available methods.

--Michael