[Ovirt-devel] Re: provisioning broken with rubygem-cobbler-0.0.2-1 and cobbler-1.1.1-2

Darryl L. Pierce dpierce at redhat.com
Fri Aug 22 12:02:24 UTC 2008

+++ Perry N. Myers [21/08/08 22:25 -0400]:
> It looks like code in network_interface.rb is trying to convert the MAC
> (which is a string) into an int for some reason and an exception is being
> thrown.

The problem, from what I'm seeing, is that taskomatic is trying to set the
System.interfaces field as an array of NetworkInterface instances. However,
System.interfaces is expected to be a hash where the interface name is the
key and the NetworkInterface is the value. This is to match how Cobbler is
encodes and expects the values.

> Darryl, can you debug this and rebuild the RPM?  Make sure you run a full
> regression test to make sure there are no problems before putting the RPM
> up on ovirt.org.

Taking care of that now. I'll have a patch sometime today after testing.

--
Darryl L. Pierce, Sr. Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc. - http://www.redhat.com/