[Ovirt-devel] i386 appliance problems on next branch

Perry N. Myers pmyers at redhat.com
Mon Aug 25 09:03:26 UTC 2008

Alan Pevec wrote:
> Perry N. Myers wrote:
>>> Trying to get i386 built and tested for the next release and running
>>> into problems with free IPA.  Everything works find on x86_64 Fedora
>>> 9, but getting errors when creating the IPA server via
>>> ipa-server-install.
>>>
>>> Can someone take a look at these ipa errors (I'm out of office the
>>> next few days so won't be able to)
>>>
>>> See attached logs...
>>
>> Note, this is with IPA v. 1.1.0-6 on both appliance versions.
>
> I tried build-all.sh on my freshly updated i386 and it worked fine, so I
> assume it must've been some temporary issue on your build machine.
> So, as far as I'm concerned, all is ok for the release.

Very odd...  I did this on freshly built Fedora 9 i386 with latest
updates.  And I'm able to reproduce the issue on multiple builds.

I'll take your word for it that everything is fine, but I wonder what is
causing the error on my end...

Perry

--
|=-        Red Hat, Engineering, Emerging Technologies, Boston        -=|
|=-                     Email: pmyers at redhat.com                      -=|