Re: [Ovirt-devel] Trouble on oVirt installation.

Hi Perry
Thank you for your reply.

>How big is the VM you are trying to start (RAM, vCPUs)
The VM I'm trying to start has 502MB of memory and 1 vCPU.

>How many oVirt Nodes do you have running and how much RAM/CPU does each Node have?
I'm running three nodes and each one has 1 CPU and 502 MB of memory.

>Are the oVirt Nodes in the hardware pool that the VM Pool is a child of?
>(are the nodes in default hardware pool, and your vms are in a subpool of default?)
I have three nodes running now.one is in the default hardware pool.
The others are in another hardware pools under defult hardware pool.
The VM pool I made is a child of the default hardwar pool.

>If it's not a resource problem,can you provide me with the log files
>in /var/log/ovirt-wui on the appliance server?
I looked around for ovirt-wui file in the /var/log/ directory
but I couldn't find it.
I downloaded ovirt-developer-appliance-0.91-1-i386.tar and installed it
not ovirt-appliance-0.92-1-i386.tar.
Is it a problem?

Thank you