[Ovirt-devel] Touble on updating oVirt

Hi

I have difficulty updating oVirt from 91-1 to 92-1.
I did the instructions in http://ovirt.org/install-instructions.html
and succeeded in creating the appliance.
(I finished executing "./build-all.sh -a")
and now I did

#virsh start ovirt-appliance

and

#virt-viewer ovirt-appliance

but the appliance didn't boot because of error such as written in attached file.
Please teach me how to boot the appliance.

I'm using oVirt in a one PC not network connected situation.

Thank you.